In our previous research, we were able to provide an overview of Kitchens on Kent. In this section we have extracted highlights from their Profit & Loss (P&L) statement.
- Overall the restaurant came in $103,266 AUD under budget this month.
- The restaurant revenue saw a collective decrease of 13% this month.
- Gross Food Revenue reported at $3,022 under budget. (- 0.5%)
- Gross Beverage Revenue reported at $110,803 under budget. (- 62.9%)
- Net F&B Revenue reported at $113,825 under budget. (- 14.3%)
- Notable changes within the Gross Food Revenue category include a 6% increase during dinner, along with a 4.1% decrease during lunch.
- Notable changes within the Gross Beverage Revenue category include an 11% decrease in beverages during dinner, along with a 2.5% decrease in beverages during lunch.
- Total Cost of Sales decreased 4.9%.
- The cost of food sales saw the greatest change at a 4.4% increase
- The cost of beverages had a slight 0.4% decrease.
- Total Payroll and Related Expenses reported over budget by 11.5%.
- The greatest change was in salaries and wages, an 11.9% increase.
- Other increases include 0.6% in contracted employment labor and 7.9% in employee benefits.
- Key Statistics showed an overall decrease in the number of customers, with dinner losing the most at about 926.
Largest YOY Changes
Key Statistics, Lunch: 14818.8%
Gross Food Revenue, Lunch: 32,617.%
Gross Beverage Revenue, Lunch: 53,545.2%
Cost of Sales, Beverage: 9410.6%
Salaries and Wages: 262.1%
Employee Benefits: 120%
Cleaning Supplies: 229.3%
Operating Supplies: 429.4%
Paper & Plastic Supplies 272.7%
Printing & Stationery: 601.1%