Gourmet Buffet Concept
Gain information on Food Gallery, Eight, and Melba in order to determine if it makes sense to shift to a gourmet buffet concept information about general concepts, key experiences, price points, and guest perceptions and reviews, as well as any challenges these restaurants have had that might suggest shifting to a gourmet buffet concept is risky
- Melba is known for its ambiance, with large windows overlooking the Yarra river and city skyline
- The restaurant received Trip Advisor's Certificate of Excellence in 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019.
- They've also received positive reviews on the site, with an average of 4/5.
- Lunches start at 99AU, and dinners start at $105, with weekend meals being slightly more expensive.
- Similarly, the Food Gallery also received Trip Advisor's Certificate of Excellence in both 2017 and 2018.
- They also have a 4/5 rating on the site.
- Their dinner prices start at HK$708 per adult.
- There was limited information about the features of this restaurant on their website, which was only one page on the website of the Langham Hotel where they are located.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.