Royalty-free Music and Stock Video
To identify the market size and other details of royalty-free music and stock video markets.
- The market size of the global stock music market is expected to increase by $346 million at a CAGR of 6% during 2019-2023.
- Stock music is mostly used as background music.
- Stock music is "used for TV programs, corporate videos, websites, and on-hold production."
- Corporate customers use stock music for presentations and corporate videos.
- Some of the top vendors in the global stock music market include Audio Network, Getty Images, Musicbed, POND5, and Shutterstock.
- The global stock video market is expected to grow by $217 million at a CAGR of 7% during 2019-2023.
- The use of stock video content has increased on social media due to its use by advertisers.
- Some of the largest vendors in the global stock video market include Adobe, Footage Firm, Getty Images, POND5, and Shutterstock.
Summary of Findings
We have found plenty of information for both stock music and stock video markets globally including market sizing data, the largest vendors, and largest buyers. Information pertaining to the largest buyer personas may not be directly available, however, we can identify the end-users of stock video and music, e.g. corporate customers, advertising agencies, etc.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.