Canadian Major Home Appliances
Provide a review of the Canadian major home appliances market, focusing on identifying leading product categories, brands, price ranges.
- The household appliance market in Canada is estimated to be worth US$4,564 million in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 0.7%.
- Major appliances are expected to be worth $2,561.1 million in 2020 or 5.16 million pieces.
- Categories of major home appliances include Refrigerators (Side-by-Side Refrigerators, French Door Refrigerators, Top-Mount Freezer Refrigerators), Dishwashers, Ranges/Ovens (Freestanding Ranges, Cooktops, Wall Ovens), Over-the-Range Microwaves, and Laundry Appliances (Top-Load Washers, Front-Load Washers, and Clothes Dryers).
- Popular major appliance brands in Canada include Miele, LG, Thermador and Bosch, followed by Electrolux, Samsung, Jenn-air and Dacor-brand appliances.
- The average price per unit for major appliances in Canada is US$496.12. This maintains the trend of declining prices, which reached a high in 2012 at US$509.21.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.