Technological Solutions Vs Elderly Loneliness
To find the leading technology solutions that are used to reduce old-age loneliness. The information sought includes functionality details, KPIs and benchmark, number of customers, and high-level financial details
. The findings will be used to help develop a top product in this field.
SOLUTION 1: ELIlQ by INTUITION ROBOTICS
- An Israeli startup specialized in AI has created a digital home companion designed for the elderly in order to fight loneliness.
- ElliQ can respond to questions, start calls, schedule appointments, as well as provide entertainment options.
- The device features Harman Kardon sound, a swivel head that provides gestural context, as well as a removable tablet.
KPIs and Benchmarks
- ElliQ can be compared to Google's Alexa but is programmed specifically for people who are old and lonely, and is designed to help them age at home.
Number of Users
- The device is still new in the U.S. and has been beta tested recently.
- ElliQ is commercialized in the U.S. at a price of $1,499, which includes installation, and a year of free support for pre-orders.
- Subscriptions costs between $35 to $50/monthly.
- Intuition Robotics has raised around $36 million to develop ElliQ.
- The estimated revenue of Intuition Robotics is around $10 million.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.