League of Legends - Premium Coaching Market
To understand the League of Legends premium (one-on-one) coaching market by obtaining the market size, market growth, an analysis of ProGuides and GamerSensei, and opportunities for a new service. This information would be used to decide if a new product line can be introduced into this market.
- The League of Legends, also known as LoL, "is an online multiplayer battle arena game" which was released for the first time in 2009.
- According to Statista (screenshot available here), the game generated $1.4 billion as revenue in 2018.
- LoL's 2018 revenue represents a 21% decrease in its 2017 revenue.
- By attaining certain levels in LoL, players can begin to earn money by leveraging views generated on YouTube to sell ads.
- A post made by a user on Reddit suggests that League of Legends coaching rates are expensive. The user stated that the coaching service is priced at $120 per hour.
- Out of 1,300 ratings, ProGuides is rated 4.7 on Apple Store.
- GamerSensei has an A-rating on Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.