Cecelia Health Company Profile
To obtain the company profile for Cecelia Health, including press coverage, competitors, and what the competitors do, to inform about a potential new client.
Cecelia Health Overview
- Cecelia Health, formerly known as Fit4D, is a New York-based health technology services company founded in 2009 that partners with health plans, pharmaceutical & medical device companies, accountable care organizations, and self-insured employers to deliver personalized and technology-backed care solutions to people living with diabetes and other related chronic conditions.
- The company prides itself on being the largest employer of Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialists (CDCES) in the US equipped with proprietary technology to deliver personalized coaching and other one-to-one chronic disease management solutions.
- Following the company's name change, Cecelia Health's mission is "to transform the lives and health outcomes of people living with diabetes and related chronic diseases."
- In an article by Endocrinology Advisor written on April, 27, 2020, Cecelia Health has been featured among companies that have been successfully implementing virtual digital care for chronic disease and population health management before the COVID-19 epidemic.
- The article can be found here.
- The company has also been featured for its response to the challenges resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic by partnering with Helmsley Charitable Trust to provide essential clinical support around the US for people living with Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes.
- The article by PR News, posted on May, 12, 2020, can be found here.
- Some top competitors for Cecelia Health based on their health care offerings, including chronic care management and technology-based health services, are Livongo Health, Omada Health, Vida Health, Canary Health, Lark Health, MySugr Bundle (Roche), Noom, Onduo, One Drop, Virta Health, and Welldoc.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.