Independent/Small Tax Accounting Firms
To find information regarding independent/small tax accounting firms for individuals and small businesses including the number of such firms in the US, how much revenue they generate, how they acquire business, the tools they use for finding customers, and the software tools they use for customer acquisition and for preparing and filing taxes.
Accounting Firms for Small Businesses
- A Clutch list of top accounting firms for small businesses in the US identified 83 top firms.
- KDG and Maventri are the two top firms with the highest number of reviews.
- KDG is located in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
- Their minimum project size is $5000 while their average hourly rate is between $150 and $199.
- Their accounting services include reconciliations, invoicing, and tax preparation.
- KDG uses Zoho software for accounting and tax preparation.
- The revenue of KDG is $4 million.
- Maventri is located in Ashburn, Virginia.
- Their minimum project size is $5000 while their average hourly rate is between $100 and $149.
- Their services include accounting, tax preparation, human resources, payroll, and benefits.
- Maventri uses several software for accounting and tax preparation including Quickbooks Online, Xero, Freshbooks, Intuit payroll, Gusto, and Bill.com.
- The revenue of Maventri is $8 million.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.