Sustainable Trends in Homeware and Tabletop Markets
To provide insights on sustainable trends in the homeware and tabletop markets including market size, market growth, and key retailers/brands sustainability initiatives. Research will be used to inform brand product and strategy on the importance of product sustainability.
- Market Research Future identified several key players leading the sustainable furniture trend.
- This includes Ergo by Natuzzi which uses sustainable and recyclable materials to design furniture in fluid shapes.
- ecoBirdy was also mentioned as using recycled plastic to produce children's chairs.
- Yardbird was also highlighted for using ocean plastic to manufacture its furniture products.
- Berlin startup Pentatonic offers sophisticated contemporary interior design that are made from recycled materials.
- The SCMP article cited Dirk Vander Kooij as a key player developing furniture from recycled materials such as old CDs.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.