To provide unique recent news and media articles about the company that chronicles the Lenders One issues over the past 12 months.
1. Steve Schulz of Lenders One on the M&A Environment
- This was Steve Schulz’s, the National Programs and Product Strategy Leader with Lenders One, interview conducted on February 18, 2019, by MBA Insights Staff, as Schulz speaks about M&A environment and what’s in store for 2019.
2. Lenders One Appoints New Company President
- This article talks about Lenders One Cooperative's announcement of Brian Simon as the company's president. According to the article, Simon would be responsible for leading the day-to-day operations and strategic execution of the cooperative.
3. 3-4-19 Live at the Lenders One Summit in Austin Texas with President Brian Simon
- This is a podcast of Lykken on Lending, where David Lykken was at the Lenders One Summit, which was taking place in Austin, Texas, with Brian Simon, the President of Lenders One.
4. L1 E-closing is Guiding the Industry Shift Towards an E-mortgage Evolution
- This article talks about Lenders One platform, L1 eClosing by DocMagic, which is a "true all-in-one, end-to-end eClosing solution that helps enable first-generation data to be recorded and delivered in a fully electronic environment." The article talks about the industry transition to eMortgages and eClosings, which is already live at Lenders One.
5. Lenders One Announces New Leadership and Continued Product and Preferred Provider Growth at Annual August Summit
- This article talks about Justin M. Demola, CMB, entry as Vice President, Sales at Lenders One. Before joining the cooperative, he was the Chief Operating Officer at MLB Residential Lending, LLC, a member of Lenders One.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.