Letter of Intent Examples
To obtain a list of templates for letters of intent to purchase goods for B2B transactions.
Our initial research found that there are very few templates or examples of letters of intent for the purchase of goods/products. Most templates and examples were for the purchase of real property. We were able to locate five examples, however, in most cases these will need to be amended in order to incorporate specific details. They may provide a good starting point for creating a letter of intent.
- This template from Template.net features placeholders to list specific products that will be purchased.
- This letter of intent is specifies computer equipment but can be modified for any type of product.
- The Law Depot allows users to create and print free letters of intent online.
- This is an example of a letter of intent for the purchase of good.
- This document provides guidelines and best practices for writing a letter of intent for the purchase of goods. It also include a sample template.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
During our initial research, we found that there are very few examples or templates for letters of intent for the purchase of goods. Further research may result in 2-3 additional examples. For each example we will provide a brief overview of the template and a link.
Since there does not seem to be very many templates or examples of letters of intent specific to the purchase of goods/products, we recommend further research to determine 2-3 best practices in creating a letter of intent for the purchase of goods/products.