LGM Pharma Competitive Landscape
Understand LGM Pharma's position in the market including market size and growth, company overview, key competitors, competitor overview, and a media scan of LGM Pharma and it's competitors.
LGM Pharma Overview
- LGM Pharma offers various types of active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) to various pharmaceutical manufacturers.
- The company states that its API production process is backed by its technical expertise and comprehensive regulatory DMF records.
- As per the company's statement, its APIs can be used for several R&D phases until commercial manufacturing.
- The company also mentioned that its products were produced by their partner production sites who were certified by top health regulatory bodies such as the "US-FDA, EDQM, TGA, UK-MHRA, and others."
- Furthermore, the company claims that most of the APIs that they produce are made through processes that does not violate any copyrights or regulations.
- The company is privately held and has around 11-50 employees.
It was founded in 2005.
- The company has an estimated revenue of $38.8 million.
- As this is a private company, its market share is not directly available in public domains.
- Based on the available overall global market size of the API market ($15.15 billion), the global market share of LGM was calculated as follows: $38.8 million/$15.15 billion = 0.26%
- Prasad Rae is the CEO of LGM Pharma.
The company is based in Kentucky, United States.
- The company was acquired by New Harbor Capital LLC last November 15, 2017.
- Its products include "therapeutic classifications, R&D APIs, clinical phase API supplies, commercial stage CGMP APIs, OTC ingredients, pharmacy compounding, and drug delivery systems APIs."
- The company also offers services that include "regulatory support services, contract research and manufacturing services, and quality commitment."
- It also emphasizes that its products were manufactured using innovative processes.
- Some of its clients include CritiTech Particle Engineering Solutions, Insitu Biologics, Orbis BioSciences, Opertech Bio, and Illustris Pharmaceuticals.
- Business Wire published a report on LGM that detailed the new service offerings of the company.
- These new offerings include "market intelligence and marketing support; identification and qualification of high-quality FDA-inspected API manufacturers; logistics support, such as the importation of APIs in the correct package sizes for the end market; and supplying necessary documentation to fulfill 503B requirements and ensure FDA compliance."
- LGM will deliver the new offerings in partnership with Willow Birch, its outsourcing partner.
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) Market Size
- The global active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) was worth $15.15 billion in 2018.
- It is expected to grow at a rate of 6.8% from 2019 to 2026.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.