Line Application: Company Analysis
To understand the opportunities of collaborating with LINE app by providing informational and competitive insights around LINE's market prevalence, user makeup, if people use the app for personal use or work, if people use LINE with Dropbox or Google Docs, and its growth figures.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
- The LINE app is developed by LINE Corporation.
- LINE was conceived as a mobile messaging service but it has grown into a social platform with hundreds of millions users worldwide.
- Research through Enlyft, SimilarWeb, and HG Data revealed no market prevalence and user makeup of the LINE app.
- As seen in LINE's website, it appears that the app is meant for personal use it is for friends and family.
- The company website does not disclose any information pertaining to the use of the LINE app with Dropbox or Google Docs.
- According to Similarweb, in the last 28 days, the LINE app's Google Play ranks rose to 31 while on App Store, it remained the same, on 61.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
Based on our preliminary findings, we recommend to search deeper through review sites, industry articles, and more app analytics database to provide more robust details into the requested details around LINE's app market prevalence, user makeup, if people use the app for personal use or work, if people use LINE with Dropbox or Google Docs, and its growth figures. This so because we believe that more analysis would be required to put together available information to address each question. For the growth figures, we'd provide any available growth metric, ranging from app usage to financial growth indicators.