LinkedIn Advertising Benchmarks
To find information on the LinkedIn advertising benchmarks for the legal industry. As available, we will look for and provide information on benchmark metrics that include CTR, CPC, CPM, CVR, CAC, CPE, etc.
- According to a November 2018 study by Digiday, 42% of media buyers plan to increase their ad spending on the platform in 2019 while around 47% of them expected to keep budgets the same and 11% reported that they would decrease ad spending on LinkedIn.
- The AdStage website presents LinkedIn's advertising benchmarks for the first quarter of 2019. The benchmarks are as follows:
CPC, CPM, & CTR
- Median CPC was $3.99.
- Median CPM was $7.85.
- Median CTR was 0.18%.
- CPC on LinkedIn jumped 27 cents in the first quarter and down $1.27 from where it was the same time in 2018 to $3.99.
- LinkedIn CPM on the other hand "increased by 3.7% Q/Q, and became over a dollar more expensive than what it was this same time in 2018" to a value of $7.85
- The median CTR for ads on LinkedIn dropped by 0.08% from the last quarter to a value of 0.18% in the first quarter of 2019.
Summary of Findings
- In preliminary research, we were able to find general information on LinkeIn ad benchmarks as information for the legal industry remained limited in the public domain.
- We can focus additional hours of research in trying to find benchmark information that is specific to the legal industry.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.