Understand the background, employment history, education, and personal life of Lisa Cooke in order to have conversation starters.
- Currently, Lisa Cooke works at Shaw Communications.
- Between 2005 and 2014, Lisa worked in brand management, product management, marketing, and customer experience.
- Lisa Left the company between 2014 and 2017 when she came back to the company as the Director of digital marketing. In this role, she worked with Digital Sales, Media, Analytic and Marketing professionals to ensure proper implementation and operation of the department.
- In October 2019, Lisa also took on the role of Vice President of Consumer Marketing. This role is focused on providing an excellent customer experience through programs like the Voice of the Customer program and Customer Experience journey design.
- Between 2005 and 2007, Lisa Cooke was involved in volunteer efforts with Sexual Health Access Alberta. In addition, she has been involved in volunteer efforts with Lakeview Community Association in 2014 and Hockey Calgary in 2018.
- In 1998-2000 Lisa worked as a Public Relations Assistant for Solomon Friedman Advertising
in Phoenix, Arizona.
- In 2000-2004 she worked as a Public Relations Associate with Twentieth Century Fox in Los Angeles, California.
- In 2004 she worked as a Communications & Advertising, Account Manager
with Trigger in Calargy, Canada.
- After working at Shaw Communications, Lisa worked for Banff Centre as the Vice President of Marketing and Communications
between 2014 and 2017 in Alberta, Canada before returning to Shaw.
- In addition, Lisa worked at Keywork Labs as the Vice President of Strategy and Communications between 2014 – 2015
in Calagary, Canada.
- In addition to the above findings, we scoured media articles, social media sites, and the company website. This search provided no additional insight or significant mentions of Lisa Cooke. We found job descriptions on the Shaw Communications website that mentioned Lisa as the Director of Digital Marketing. However, the Facebook profile that we found was private and we could not confirm that it was the correct person.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.