Obtain a list of the competitors of NewCo that enable small businesses and startups to easily discover, apply for, and receive government stimulus funds, hiring incentives, and tax credits.
- Fundera helps small business find government funding or other loan types.
- Nav enables small businesses to find government incentives and funding through their website.
- KSourceLink enables small businesses to discover and apply for government and private funding.
Summary of Findings:
- Our initial research provided three companies that help small businesses and startups to easily find government grants.
- However, we were not able to find companies that can help small businesses in finding all of these three government assistance types: government stimulus funds, hiring incentives, and tax credits. Most companies can only help small businesses in one or two of these three government assistance types.
- Furthermore, most of the companies found did not state that they can also help small businesses in receiving these funds.
- We will then focus on finding companies that can help in any of these three steps: discover, apply for, or receive government funding.
- We also surmised that NewCo is not a true company name and is just a placeholder name for an unnamed company. We will focus instead on the services that the given NewCo company provides when looking for its competitors.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
We propose to continue with the research to provide 14 to 16 companies that can help small businesses and startups effortlessly discover, apply for, or receive government stimulus funds, hiring incentives, or tax credits. As there was no geographic focus provided to us, we are assuming a global focus. If a more targeted approach is desired, for example, the United States, this would have to be clearly communicated to us in any reply. For each company, we will include the company name, website and a 1 sentence description of why they are a competitor based on the services that they provide.
We also recommend undertaking additional research to provide a full competitive analysis of 10-12 of the identified competitors above. For each player, we will provide a 3-4 sentence overview, description of their services to small businesses, competitive advantage, and target market.