Obtain a list of the competitors of NewCo that enable small businesses and startups to easily discover, apply for, and receive government stimulus funds, hiring incentives, and tax credits.
- Fundera helps small business find government funding or other loan types.
- Nav enables small businesses to find government incentives and funding through their website.
- KSourceLink enables small businesses to discover and apply for government and private funding.
Summary of Findings:
- Our initial research provided three companies that help small businesses and startups to easily find government grants.
- However, we were not able to find companies that can help small businesses in finding all of these three government assistance types: government stimulus funds, hiring incentives, and tax credits. Most companies can only help small businesses in one or two of these three government assistance types.
- Furthermore, most of the companies found did not state that they can also help small businesses in receiving these funds.
- We will then focus on finding companies that can help in any of these three steps: discover, apply for, or receive government funding.
- We also surmised that NewCo is not a true company name and is just a placeholder name for an unnamed company. We will focus instead on the services that the given NewCo company provides when looking for its competitors.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.