North American Rigid PVC & PVC Compound Companies
To create a list of larger manufacturers and consumers of extruded rigid PVC and PVC compound in North America.
Extruded Rigid PVC
- Larger extruded rigid PVC manufacturers include Preferred Plastics of Plainwell, MI; SFR Industries in Cadott, WI; Absolute Custom Extrusions located in Milwaukee, WI; Cleveland Ohio's GSH Industries; Polytec Plastics of St. Charles, IL; and Petro Extrusion Technologies in Middlesex, NJ.
- Other large companies that manufacturer rigid plastics as part of their product portfolio include, DowDupont, with over $86 billion in revenue; Indiana based Berry Global, with an estimated $9 billion in annual revenues; Westlake Chemical, based in Houston with over $8 billion in revenues; and Charlotte's Sealed Air Corporation.
- Buyers of extruded rigid PVC come from a variety of industries, "such as automotive, food and beverage, chemical processing, plumbing, HVAC, electronics, and industrial water treatment."
- Atlanta based Pexco has manufacturing plants in both Mexico and the U.S. and claims to be "North America’s leader in the design and fabrication of specialty plastic products."
- Buyers of rigid PVC include companies in a variety of industries, such as RV, automotive, construction, marine, and upholstery and furniture.
- Plastic compounding manufactures include DowDupont, ExxonMobil, Mexichem, Westlake Chemical, Chevron Phillips Chemical, Ineos Styrolution, and Total Petrochemicals. Buyers range from a variety of industries including automotive
, building and construction
, electronics and appliances
, consumer goods
, and packaging.
- Aurora Plastics offers one of the PVC compound industry’s largest product portfolios. Their products have applications in more than 40 industry segments, including agriculture, packaging, energy storage, and toys.
- According to Market Publishers, "North America is the largest PVC exporting region, specifically the USA. The country accounts for about 32% of global exports."
- McKinney, Texas based Manner Polymers is "one of the five largest flexible PVC compounders in North America."
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.