Subscription offers newspaper digital access
To understand the subscription offers for new subscribers for digital access for multiple newspapers. To understand the competitive acquisition prices.
The Washington Post
- The Washington Post offers new subscribers one month for $1.
- "Members of the military and government employees with verified email addresses are eligible for free digital access to The Washington Post."
New York Times
- New subscribers can get digital access to the New York Times for $1 a week, billed every four weeks.
Wall Street Journal
- The Wall Street Journal is currently offering digital access for $1 for two months.
- The newspaper's other current offers are 50% off a six months or twelve months subscription. The deal means the monthly fee is $19.50.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.