A.I. Technology for Corporate Finance
To provide a list of use cases for AI-enabled tools. Specifically, tools that help corporate finance/billing/accounting departments.
Use Cases For A.I. Tools in Corporate Finance/Accounting/Billing
- Office Assistance: For example, a tool called BoodsKapper.
- Loan Assessment: A.I. technology can help predict and assess loan risks.
- Bookkeeping: A.I. technology can be used to automate and streamline bookkeeping activities.
- Fraud Reduction: A.I. can help identify and prevent instances of financial crime.
- Error Reduction: A.I. can help reduce errors due to human oversight.
- Policy Enforcement: A.I. technology can help identify noncompliance issues within financial data.
Summary of Results
- Through this initial research, it has been determined that there is a vast range of use cases for A.I. enabled tools in the corporate finance, accounting, and billing verticals. These use cases range from security to office assistance to data entry automation and many others.
- There is a significant amount of information available that pertains to each use case, including explanations of how it works, its popularity/level of interest/adoption within the industry, opinions from industry experts, and examples of existing tools fulfilling these needs. Additional research can be conducted to gather a deeper level of insight about specific use cases.
- Additionally, once examples of existing tools have been identifying, a competitive landscape of these tools can be conducted to learn more about them. The competitive landscape can be presented in the attached spreadsheet.
- There also appears to be a lot of data available about how A.I. technology is being used in corporate finance from the company perspective. Therefore, it's possible to conduct research to identify insights about the adoption of A.I. technologies in the corporate finance sector.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.