Merchant Cash Advances
To obtain a list of websites/platforms that help businesses find merchant cash advances and/or short term loan solutions. This research would be used to reach out to such sites/platforms and get access to businesses looking for funding.
- Torro Funding connects businesses to lenders, private investors, and brokers. The platform searches for a variety of funding options and helps businesses to choose the right loan.
- Through Torro, businesses can find and choose from the following loan options: cash advance loans, new businesses and startup loans, and small business loans.
- The company claims that it can help its users find funding within 48 hours. It is rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
- Bizprofitpro has a network of lending sources that provide funding for small businesses, including merchant cash advances (MCA), lines of credit, unsecured loans, invoice factoring, hard money loans, and SBA funding.
- The company is "a small business lender and commercial mortgage portal where borrowers can submit their deals to 750 different lenders." Bizprofitpro also helps businesses determine the loan product that will be the best fit for their company.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.