Live Ticketed Entertainment Market in the US
Provide a profile of the live ticketed entertainment market in the United States, including historical, present, and predicted market sizes, the effects and trends of immersive entertainment, and revenue data for specific entertainment groups such as Cirque du Soleil, the Blue Man Group, and Punchdrunk Productions' Sleep No More.
Live Ticketed Entertainment Market Size
- Trends in higher rates of internet access and the use of online methods for ticket purchasing, along with increasing disposable incomes have contributed to extreme growth in the ticketed entertainment market.
- Estimates expect a live ticketed entertainment market value of up to $6.23 billion in 2025.
- Historical market values have seen continued increase from $10.99 billion in 2014 and $12.71 billion in 2015.
- The 2017 market value reached $46.59 billion.
Live Entertainment Revenues
- Cirque du Soleil has an estimated annual revenue of $895.5 million.
- The Blue Man Group was acquired by Cirque du Soleil in 2017, and shows revenues up to $9.9 million.
- Punchdrunk's Sleep No More has reported revenues of $5.6 million.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.