Mental Health, ED, Hair Loss, and Birth Control Market Sizes
Gain a market size for the following markets; erectile dysfunction, mental health (including talk therapy and psychiatry, with a breakdown of professional services and drugs treatment type), hair loss, and birth control.
- The market size globally for erectile dysfunction is valued at $4.28 billion.
- The market is projected to grow at an annual rate of 4.9% through 2022.
- The key factor driving growth is the increase in chronic diseases globally, mostly those focued on sedentary lifestyles such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, obesity, and high blood pressure.
- The global market size for contraceptives is $20.1 million.
- The market size is projected to have annual growth of 5.9%, increasing to $31. 6 million by 2025.
- Key driving factors for growth are government promotion of family planning in emerging nations and number of women in these nations seeking methods to avoid pregnancy increasing.
Hair Loss Treatment
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.