Crown Royal Brand Discussions
To obtain information about how Crown Royal is talked about, discussed, and shared in editorial content as well as social media reviews and ratings. Additionally, to determine how Crown Royal is consumed and discussed in lifestyle pubs and sites. This information will be used to position the brand's approach to media and communications.
Crown Royal Discussions in Editorials
- Crown Royal is described as being the Canadian whiskey that’s famously “Fit for a King” and which comes sheathed in a velvet pouch. The article presents a list of 10 things about Crown Royal.
- According to this Spruce Eats article, Crown Royal is one of the best-selling and most beloved brands of whiskey in the world and described as a classic Canadian whiskey.
Crown Royal in Liquor Review and Lifestyle Sites
- On Liquor.com, Crown Royal is described as the brand created to honor King George VI and Queen Elizabeth’s first trip to Canada and the top-selling Canadian whiskey in the world.
- Spirits Review by Carlsson, gives Crown Royal a rating of 8 out of 10 stars. The website describes it as the brand that was introduced in honor of the maiden visit of King George and Queen Elizabeth to Canada.
- On Vine Pair, Crown Royal is ranked the second most popular whiskey brand in the US and described as being "fit for a king and made for one."
Crown Royal Discussions in Social Media
- A Tasty post on Twitter shows how to use Crown Royal in a recipe for a cocktail called Big Batch Charred Whisky Sour. We found some more tweets which use Crown Royal as a base to make other alcoholic cocktails.
- "I have some fine Crown Royal Whisky tonight, courtesy of my brother."
- "When life gives you lemons...
Throw them away and
Pour 2oz's of sour apple pucker schnapps and a shot(more if desired) of Crown Royal whisky into a highball glass filled with ice. Add cranberry juice and serve."
- "Crown Royal is very fine, “Top Shelf” Canadian Rye Whisky"
- "Considered buying the Costco version of Crown Royal. But there's no purple velvety bag. It's not Canadian whisky without the purple velvety bag."
- "Crown Royal is the standard of excellence for Canadian whisky"
Crown Royal Customer Reviews
- According to one customer that gave a 3.2 rating "For a Canadian whiskey it is not bad and I do give them credit for a great marketing department it just does not have the flavor or strength of even the most basic Bourbons like Jim Beam white label or Evan Williams 1783."
- Another customer that gave a 3.0 rating said "I like CR. Don't get me wrong, it won't knock your socks off, but it's the best Canadian whiskey I've tried."
- One customer who gave a 4.6 rating said "Don't really know how anyone could give this a bad review. It is a classic, even if its not the world's greatest. Has a nice sweetness on the tongue and palate. No burn going down. Unfortunately, not much taste at all going down. I can see why its such a popular mixer (crown and coke)."
Crown Royal Ratings and Reviews
- Crown Royal has a 4.5 out of 5 stars from 123 reviews on Drizly, an online liquor store. Additionally, it is described as the most famous Canadian whiskey of all time.
- On BC Liquor Stores, Crown Royal is rated 3.5 out of 5 stars from 243 reviews. On this website, it is described as the liquor that was meticulously crafted in 1939 to commemorate the first grand tour of King George VI and Queen Elizabeth.
- On Distiller, Crown Royal has a 3.04 out of 5 star from 1,386 tasters. It is described as the brand that was created for the imminent month long royal tour of King George VI and Queen Elizabeth to Canada in 1939.
How Crown Royal is consumed
- According to Proof 66, Crown Royal is mixed with coke everywhere in the US.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.