Women-Focused Platforms: Competitive Landscape
To provide a competitive analysis of women-focused platforms of companies, including Google, Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, GE, Citi, Bank of America, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, and American Express. An example is JP Morgan's Women on the Move platform has online resources, which holds events and creates content around their women-focused goals (expand women-run businesses, improve women's financial health and empower women's career growth). The analysis will include the name of company, name of platform (if there is any), the objectives, what kind of programs and initiatives support those objectives? screenshots, and links to accompanying materials.
The required information about the women-focused platforms of various companies is contained in the attached slide.
1. Google for Startups Accelerator for Women Founders
2. Women Techmakers Program By Google
- Google’s Women Techmakers program is designed to provide visibility, community, and resources for women in technology. The initiative is working to create a world where all women can thrive in tech.
- Since its inception in 2014, the program has united thousands of women in technology through its events and leadership programs.
- The impacts of the program include 87 advocates and 245 events across 325 communities. The program has 70,000 members.
- The program runs various events annually, including Google summits and conferences, International Women’s Day and I/O, Hackathons, and local community-hosted meetups.
- Women Techmakers’ events are designed to build expertise and community to help women thrive in technology.
- Its initiatives include the Women Techmakers India aimed towards unifying women's ecosystem in technology through collaboration with other communities, tech companies, and influencers.
- It also has a scholarship program to create gender equality in the tech industry by encouraging women to excel as active participants and leaders in the field.
3. Women Will By Google
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.