Tourism and Travel in COVID-19
To compile a list of reports that are analyzing or monitoring the impact of COVID-19 on tourism and travel to date.
Below is a list of reports that are monitoring tourism and travel in COVID-19.
- World Economic Forum published a report entitled, "This is how coronavirus could affect the travel and tourism industry
", in March 2020.
- Research And Markets published a report about COVID-19's impact on the hospitality industry in March 2020, which is behind a paywall.
- Destination Canada has been monitoring the impact of COVID-19 domestically.
- The Policy Center published a report entitled, "The Impact of COVID-19 on Tourism" in April 2020.
- National Geographic also provides insights on the impact of COVID-19 on the tourism industry.
- Destination Canada has been monitoring the impact of COVID-19 on the country's tourism industry.
- The United Nations Conference on Trade and Development has been monitoring the "[i]mpact of COVID-19 on tourism in small island developing states".
- Research And Markets recently published, "Strategic actions that destinations can take: Coronavirus (COVID-19) — Case Study", which is behind a paywall.
- HospitalityNet published a report entitled, 'Research Captures the Impact of COVID-19 on Travel Distribution Partners and Their Outlook on the Future' in June 2020.
- Statista also monitors the impact of COVID-19 on tourism globally. However, details are behind a paywall.
- ForwardKeys monitors the impact of COVID-19 on tourism and travel in China.
In our first hour of research, we provided several reports that are monitoring tourism and travel in COVID-19 between March 2020 and July 2020. We found that some reports are behind a paywall.
PROPRIETARY RESEARCH AVAILABLE
We found some proprietary research from one of our data partners which may be helpful:
Impact on Travel and Tourism Social Media — COVID-19 — Thematic Research (GlobalData, $1,950)
Impact of COVID-19 on Destinations: Case Study ($1,495)
The Impact of Coronavirus on Travel and Tourism
If you'd like us to purchase any of these reports on your behalf, just let us know!
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.