Recording Videos Using Available Resources
To obtain information on the best ways to record videos using a phone, computer, or cheap camera. This research would be used to create an article or "do it yourself" (DIY) guide on how businesses can create professional videos using available resources.
- According to Teachable, the following tips can help create professional-quality videos with a low budget:
- The first step is to build a "do it yourself" (DIY) video studio. Content creators can create a professional quality studio at home using available materials. Alternatively, they can invest some funds to improve their production quality.
- Content creators can shoot videos using their phone or laptop. Shooting horizontal videos with a phone or with an upright laptop creates a widescreen video. Viewers will not know if the video was shot using a phone or professional camera.
- When filming with a laptop, it is important to make sure that the camera is at a 90 degree angle. When the screen is tilted, it can look funny and distort the person's face.
- It is advisable to buy a tripod for as low as $20, or to elevate the laptop. Laptops can be stacked on a pile of boxes or books to reach face height. Also, using the right editing technologies can help to stabilize videos.
- As a general rule, it is better to avoid using the zoom feature. Zooming in with a phone can make videos blurry. Rather than zooming, it is better to move a phone or computer closer to the subject.
- It is better to shoot videos at 24 frames per second. While the average viewer might not notice this, people who have trained eyes will notice it.
- It is also advisable to use one laptop or phone for shooting videos and another laptop or phone as the microphone. While this is more complicated than using the same laptop for video and audio, it makes a huge difference in sound quality.
- The complete steps for making professional videos with available resources can be found here.
- According to Pocket-lint, it is important to pay attention to the following tips when recording videos with a smartphone: using landscape orientation, filling the frame, avoiding the use of digital zoom, creative use of flash lights, backlighting, use of time lapse, using effects, and buying accessories.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.