Leg Sleeve - Buyers
A demographic profile of leg/calf sleeve buyers, including their age and cross-interests.
- About 60% of US runners are between ages 25 to 44.
- In 2018, adults between ages 30 to 39 accounted for the majority of marathon runners.
- Runners in the US tend to be highly educated, as 78% of them have a college degree.
- Over 60% of runners in the US are married.
- The average runner "has been running for 13 years, and runs 23 miles weekly.
- Runners are motivated by: "the desire to stay healthy (39%); the desire to stay in shape (32%); the enjoyment of running (29%); training for or entering a race (27%); to relieve stress (27%)
- Runners reported "finishing an average of eight events in the last 12 months, the 46% expect their participation to increase in the next year."
- Despite thorough research, we were unable to find any data that'd help create a demographic profile of leg or calf sleeve buyers.
- Knowing that these products are mainly purchased by runners, we provided the demographics of US runners.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.