Gain an understanding of how DTC companies Keeps, Cove, and Evens are marketing to consumers, specifically using strategies prioritizing ROI over customer acquisition
- Hair loss solution company Keeps reports nearly 60% month-over-month growth since their launch in early 2018.
- Customer retention rates for the DTC company are over double that of leading hair loss brands that employ a traditional sales model.
- The focus the company has used is around the combination of immediacy and high quality care, with a customer being able to receive a diagnosis and plan within an hour, vs. the average wait of 32 days to see a dermatologist.
- The company has used this unique ability to increase access to medical expertise and give users more power over managing their treatment to stand out over other companies.
- In addition to digital marketing and social media, Keep launched TV ad campaigns in 2018 to reach their target market.
- Cove, founded by the Keeps team, has a similar method of targeting consumers, by offering a more affordable and accessible migraine solution.
- The company recognized the need for easier migraine solutions, and offers $30 virtual consultations that allow them to stand out over traditional medical options.
- The brand name Cove is also meant to convey the foundations of the strategy, providing migraine sufferers a calm, easy path to relief, similar to a cove as a place protected from the waves of the sea.
- Cove uses Instagram as part of their marketing strategy, referring to the condition rather than the treatment in order to adhere to the platform's guidelines.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.