Flavored Low-Alcohol Beverages Market
The goals of this research pertaining to the flavored low-alcohol beverages market are to determine its market size and projected growth rates in the U.S., China, India, U.K., and Europe, identify leading brands within that category in the U.S., China, India, U.K., and Europe (and determine the alcohol percentage those leading brands use in their beverages), provide articles discussing the rising popularity of such beverages, and identify trends within said market.
Low-Alcohol Beverages Market Size Statistics
- In 2020, the projected market size "for low-alcohol beverages" worldwide (in terms of production quantity) is 32.2 billion liters. By 2027, that market size is projected "to reach 47.8 billion liters."
- The compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the ready-to-drink segement of said market between 2020 and 2027 is projected at 5.1%.
- Between 2020 and 2027, the CAGR for the U.S. low-alcohol beverages market is nine percent. China's CAGR in that same time period is also projected at nine percent, while Germany's CAGR (the only European country stated in said report) is pegged at near 3.7%.
- Between years 2020 and 2024, the global market for low-alcohol beer is projected "to grow by $11.94 b[illio]n." The compound annual growth rate of said market in that time range is estimated at nine percent.
Summary of Initial Research
- During our initial research, we got started on providing insights about the low-alcohol beverages market size and growth rates both globally and with respect to the countries/regions specified. We also devoted time to assessing the information that's available pertaining to the other components of this projected to ensure that we can provide the most-beneficial research findings as possible (as is outlined in the Proposed Next Steps below).
- With regard to market size, the information available pertains to the low-alcohol beverages market overall. Thus, it does not appear that such information is tailored specifically to flavored low-alcohol beverages. However, information is available about the other components of this project (e.g. articles, trends, etc.).
- Nonetheless, we believe that further research would be benefiicial so that we can dig deeper into the market size and growth rates of the low-alcohol beverages market for each country/region specified (U.S., China, India, U.K., and Europe.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.