Low And Non-alcoholic Beverage Market
Understand the global market surrounding the low and zero alcohol beverage category including sales by leading states, brands, case volume, dollar volume, and potential grow for the next 5 years.
- In 2020, the non-alcoholic beverage sector was valued at $1.15 trillion USD globally with a CAGR of 4.7% between 2020 and 2023.
- In 2020 99.1% of non-alcoholic beverages were purchased in-store with 0.9% purchased online globally.
- In the same year, 58.6% of non-alcoholic beverages were consumed at home and 41.4% of beverages were consumed out of home in bars or restaurants.
- The segment consists of bottled water, juice, and soft drinks with soft drinks holding the largest market share with $739.27 billion USD.
- The United States holds the largest market share regionally with $342.86 billion USD.
- Revenue by segment in 2020:
- Volume by segment in 2020:
- Revenue By region in 2020:
- Revenue by Leading brands in 2018:
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.