Marketing Pain Points- Community Hospitals and Physician Practices
To provide top marketing pain points for community hospitals and physician practices (urgent care, pediatrics and orthopedics practices) in order to create content for email campaigns aimed at generating new business leads for a marketing agency among community hospitals and physician practices.
- The burden of higher expenses on the hospitals is transferred upon the consumers' shoulders through increased premiums, high deductibles and co-pays. As patients are feeling more financial pressure, they are starting to look out for options out of their insurance network and that is an opportunity for healthcare marketers to catch their attention.
- Smart marketing agencies need to come up with relevant, useful, and reliable content and the support tools for helping patients in their decision-making.
- One in three American adults has gone online to figure out a medical condition. While 47 percent of Internet users search for information about doctors or other health professionals before engaging with a health business.
- One of the major challenges for any healthcare marketer is to help the hospitals penetrate through the patients' community online to acquire the center stage and dominate it with their presence. They can create branded content like explainer videos, live videos, blog posts, etc., or, encourage and facilitate users (patients) in generating the flow of positive content.
- Small practices and clinics traditionally don’t make marketing a priority, while hospital outreach focuses on donors. Eventhough, hospitals are coming around to the idea that they need to differentiate within a digital-driven and consumer-oriented healthcare market, it could still take a lot of education and campaigning.
- In the short term, the marketers will have to measure their efforts and build reports that can presented to the senior leadership to prove ROI. Skilled analysts with knowledge of tools like Google Analytics can help to attribute revenue to specific campaigns and tactics.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address the stated goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.