- Amola Salt had its packaging redesigned to highlight the premium quality of the product.
- The redesigned packaging conveyed the rich history of salt and its old-world reputation as a luxury product.
- The brand name of the salt is also meaningful as it is taken from the ancient word, "amoleh," the term used to refer to the salt bar currencies.
- These salt bars were so precious back then that they were known as "white gold."
- The intricate border design of the product also incorporates a femininity to the packaging that conveys both "necessity and luxury."
- Saltverk is an artisanal salt brand from Ireland.
- The product is sustainably produced with pure geothermal energy.
- To convey its environment-friendly origin, the product's packaging features the Icelandic terrain.
- The packaging is also made of paper boxes that can be reused.
- The packaging also aims to convey the tradition, premium quality, and distinctive attributes of the Saltverk brand.
Salt in Stand Up Bags
- Stand up bags are considered as one of the best ways to package salt as this type of packaging keeps the product dry.
- The bag also comes with a zipper to control the flow of salt.
- The zipper can also prevent contamination of the rest of the salt inside even if a pinch has been dispensed out.
Proprietary Database Search Results
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.