Color Make-Up Category
To get information on the make-up and beauty industry, with a specific focus on the color make-up category, including category insights, competitive landscape, culture, and consumer trends specific to GenZ and LatinX.
- The global color cosmetics market is estimated to hit $86.9 billion by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 6.2%.
- Some factors driving the global market include the rising purchasing power of the products in developing countries and growing consciousness about physical appearance.
- Facial products account for the largest share, at 25%, of the color cosmetics market. The growing Social media penetration and online availability of online tutorials has been driving the demand for facial products.
- Regionally, Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing, as more consumers in countries such as India, Brazil, Indonesia, and China continue to spend more on premium personal care products.
- Key players in the global market include L'Oréal S.A., Estée Lauder Companies Inc. Unilever, Shiseido Company, Limited, Avon Products Inc., Revlon Inc., and Coty Inc.
USA Color Cosmetics/Make-up Market
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.