Mozambique Call for Proposals
The goal is compile a list of websites for Mozambique that allow for calls for proposals/grant submissions.
- FundsforNGOs provides detailed listings for the most recent grants, funding opportunities, and resources in Mozambique.
- The U.S. Embassy in Mozambique provides a listing of applications and grants for Mozambique.
- The Canada Fund for Local Initiatives also has invitations for applications to further develop Mozambique.
- Bond.org provides a broad range of funding opportunities. Not all are specifically for Mozambique and some are worldwide while others are country specific.
- Advance Africa covers the entire continent and includes many calls for proposals for Mozambique. The website also includes a page specifically for NGOs and organizations.
- Funds4Africa.org provides funding opportunities for the entire continent and includes many opportunities specifically for Mozambique.
- The Embassy of the Czech Republic in Pretoria has a call for proposals in Mozambique for local small scale projects.
- Opportunities for Africans curates a great list of opportunities for grants and funding.
- The European Commission includes a page on Mozambique with various funding opportunities. These are found under the "Projects" tab.
- The Global Innovation Exchange currently lists 90 different funding projects for Mozambique.
- The UK Government offers a page for international development funding. It lists 24 open projects for application in Mozambique.
- Insea.org includes a list of different grants and funding opportunities for Africa in general and Mozambique specifically.
- The International Growth Centre provides small project funding (less than £20,000) for Mozambique.
- The Rockefeller Foundation provides worldwide grants, some with focus specifically on Africa.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
Our initial research revealed that there are many open calls for proposals for Mozambique. However, these are often found on more specific websites rather than in large lists in a single resource. No resources for a fee were found during our initial research.
Being that a "large list" of resources was requested, we propose to continue our research in order to find 10 further resources (free or paid) that provide calls for proposals, grants, funding, debt, or equity for Mozambique without any specific sector/area.