To identify home service companies that have loyalty/retention programs, including how these programs work. This research will help develop an understanding of loyalty programs in the home service industry.
Company: The Cleaning Agents
- The Cleaning Agents is a company that provides cleaning services for homeowners and renters.
- This is done in order to provide select benefits to customers in support of the business and promote its services through the customer loyalty program.
- This is a loyalty-based program through which customers earn points using different methods.
- The most important component of the loyalty program is the right to earn a free cleaning service.
- Points are accumulated in the following ways:
- First time clients- 25 points.
- Ongoing customers- 5 points per cleaning.
- Referrals- 15 points.
- Leaving a review on each platform- 5 points each (Facebook, Instagram, Google, Nextdoor).
- Following the Instagram and Facebook page — 5 points each.
- Reposting the company and tagging it — 5 points
- The rules are:
- Once one reaches 100 points, they join the hundred club whose reward is 25% off the next cleaning.
- Once a customer reaches 200 points, they join the two-hundred club whose reward is 50% off the next cleaning.
- Once a customer reaches 300 points, they join the three-hunded club whose reward is 75% off the next cleaning.
- When a customer reaches 400 points, they join the four-hundred club whose reward is a free cleaning.
Summary of Early Findings
- Our first hour of research was spent scanning for information surrounding loyalty and retention programs provided by home service companies. We determined that information on a variety of companies such as renovation, cleaning, furnace/air conditioning, pet care, lawn care, appliance servicing, plumbing, painting, among others, is publicly available. We included information on one company in the early findings.
- A U.S. focus was adopted for initial research and scanning for data availability. If broader focus is desired, please inform us in any response.
- Please select one or more of the options provided in the scoping section below.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.