Insurance Technology Companies
To compile a list of companies that are in the insurance technology space specifically for Medicare or life insurance. For each, provide their general functionality and the value they provide.
The research will help in understanding what technology or tools are available for agents and FMO/IMOs to compare plans, select plans, and then purchase the plans. Exclude the following companies:
Connecture, Tranzact, HPOne, Vericred, SunfireMartix, CSG Actuarial, Health Sherpa, and Select Quote.
Some additional companies that are in the insurance technology space specifically for Medicare or life insurance can be found below:
- Policygenius aims to "help people get insurance right by making it easy for them to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy a policy, all in one place."
- The company serves 1 million users each month and is rated 9.7 out of 10.
- LIDP offers life Insurance software and related services. It serves customers by offering actuarial support and product development, testing assistance, software development, turnkey project management, and systems integration services among others.
Summary of Findings
- During this initial hour, we were able to find 4 additional companies that are in the insurance technology space and focus on Medicare and/or life insurance.
- As there was no geographic focus provided to us, we reviewed each of the given company's locations and proceeded with finding additional companies that are based in the US.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.