Connecticut Podcasts Hosted or Produced by Millennials or Gen Z
To provide a list of podcasts out of Connecticut that are either hosted by or produced by Millennials or Gen Z. For each podcast, we will provide the following information: host's name, podcast name, link, what the podcast is about, and hashtags. This information will be used for a website that features thriving Millennials, to attract and retain that age group in Connecticut.
- Host's name
: Cody Turner
- Podcast name
: Tent Talks
- What the podcast is about
: The podcast is described as "is a series of discussions with academics and artists about their work."
The Millennials Take Over Show
- Host's name
: DJ Millennial
- Podcast name: The Millennials Take Over Show.
- What the podcast is about: This podcast has special guest interviews and news reports, which inform listeners of major events that impact 18-35-year-olds.
Summary Of Our Early Findings Relevant To The Goals
- Our initial hour of research provided two Connecticut podcasts that are hosted by or produced by a Millennial or Gen Zer. For these podcasts, we were able to provide a link to the podcast, the name of the host, and a description of the podcasts. However, we were not able to find any hashtags because none were being used to promote either of these two podcasts.
- Our initial research also showed that though there is a preponderance of Connecticut podcasts, it is difficult to determine the age of the host or producer from publicly available information. For the two that we provided above, we made inferences about their age based on the fact that Cody Turner is a 3rd-year Ph.D. student and DJ Millenial's experience currently serving as a radio programmer for Providence College Radio.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.