Software Companies: Crowdfunding
To have a list of software companies that create platforms for real estate crowdfunding. Examples of this kind of company are LenderKit, Katipult, and Sharein. An ideal response would include a list of these companies (which would include the three mentioned) and provide for each their pricing, an explanation of their platform and what they provide, and whether it can integrate with a payment gateway.
- In order to provide competitors to Lenderkit, Katipult, and Sharein it is important to understand what each company does and provides.
- LenderKit is an investment management and business automation software. From p2p lending to equity crowdfunding, LenderKit provides tools and services to help a user's investment business grow.
- Katipult is a company offering a software solution for brokerage, development, and investment firms. Its digital platform helps to automate all administrative tasks, ensures that all the workflows are inherently compliant, and helps private capital market firms increase profitability.
- ShareIn, baaed in the UK, offers a full equity crowdfunding “turnkey” solution. With ShareIn a user can directly crowdfund from their own website or run their own crowdfunding platform.
- Competitors to all three companies include: CrowdEngine, AngelList, CircleUp, Fundable, Crowdfunder, EquityNet, Wefunder, Localstake, SeedInvest, and PeerRealty. Each one of these platforms should be reviewed and then if any are not suitable, that should be clearly communicated to us in any reply.
- Because software companies that create real estate crowdfunding was mentioned in the chat transcript, we are alternatively providing competitors that are exclusively focused on real estate crowdfunding (if that is preferred). Those competitors include: PeerStreet, RealtyShares, RealtyMogul, MinnowCFunding, AlphaFlow, Fundrise, Patch Of Land, GroundFloor, EQUITYMULTIPLE [capslock is intentional], and Small Change. Each one of these platforms should be reviewed and then if any are not suitable, that should be clearly communicated to us in any reply.
Summary Of Our Early Findings Relevant To The Goals
- Our initial hour of research was spent understanding the three companies provided in the preliminary transcript. None of them appear to exclusively create platforms for real estate crowdfunding ONLY, so we modeled that on the first set of ten competitors we identified.
- The second set of ten competitors we identified focus exclusively on real estate crowdfunding.
- All twenty competitors we provided need to be checked to ensure that these are acceptable, as our scopings below reflect that they are indeed all correct.
- It should be noted that not all companies will provide the pricing on their website and will require either a phone call or an email to be sent to them. Wonder does not do either of those things as we are not a primary research company. We are a secondary research company. We can, however, provide contact numbers, emails, and/or contact forms.
- It should also be noted that it is not possible to determine what payment gateway each platform uses. A sign up must occur to find that out, and again, Wonder does not do this. If something else was meant by "payment gateway" that would clearly have to be communicated to us in any reply.
- Please select one or more of the options provided in the proposed scoping section below.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.