Digital Therapeutics Market
To inform a larger market landscape exercise by identifying background information about both the digital therapeutics market overall as well as the pain management segment of the digital therapeutics industry, including market size by revenue, recent/forecasted growth rates, total customers/end users and top competitors/new entrants. Specifically for industry players, to determine the revenue models for these firms than their primary market channels.
Digital Therapeutics Market Overview
- Initial research confirmed that there is substantive, publicly available information on the scale and growth trajectory for the global digital therapeutics industry.
- Prominent estimates for the size and growth rate of this industry include the following:
- Allied Market Research reports that the global digital therapeutics market was valued at $2.24 billion as of 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.9% to reach $9.64 billion by 2026.
- Grand View Research adds that this market size reflects substantial growth from an annual revenue of $1.7 billion as of 2016.
- In parallel, Grand View Research corroborates the projected growth rate for the industry by reporting a CAGR of 21% between 2016 and 2025, for a total market value of $9.4 billion in 2025.
- Notably, MarketsandMarkets as well as Verified Market Research forecast even more optimistic growth rates for the industry, with CAGRs of 26.7% and 26.9%, respectively, through at least 2025.
- Based on the availability of information, we recommend proceeding by providing the most common industry segmentation schemes (e.g., by application, geography, end user), key drivers of forecasted industry growth and insight into how the coronavirus pandemic is expected to impact this industry.
- Additionally, the research team can identify and provide a competitive analysis for the top 5 industry players.
Digital Pain Management Therapeutics Market Overview
- The first hour of research suggests that there is limited, publicly available information on the pain management segment of the digital therapeutics industry.
- This is likely due to the fact that this market is more traditionally segmented by application (e.g., diabetes, obesity), product type (e.g., software, devices) or other industry driver.
- In parallel, readily available information about the pain management therapeutics market does not generally segment this industry by channel (e.g., digital vs. others).
- As such, we recommend proceeding by allocating additional research time to either locate pre-compiled information about the size and growth rate of the digital pain management therapeutics market or to triangulate an estimate.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and found some proprietary research from one of our data partners which may be helpful:
- Digital Therapeutic (DTx) Market (MarketsandMarkets, $5,650)
- If you'd like us to purchase this report on your behalf, just let us know!
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.