Animal Health Products Market
To provide key players, market size (in US$), and growth trends over the next 5-10 years for animal health products, particularly mycotoxin binders and antibiotic alternatives, and segment by poultry, cattle, swine and aquaculture.
- The geographic focus for this project has not been provided, so we assumed a global focus. If a focused approach is desired, for example, US focus, this would have to be clearly communicated to us in a reply.
Global Mycotoxin Binders Market
- According to Global Market Insights, the current market size for feed mycotoxin binders global market was $4 billion in 2018. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9% during the 2019-2026 forecast period.
- Some of the market's key players are LyondellBasell, Dynea Oy, Huntsman Corporation, Balaji Formalin, BASF SE, Bayer AG, Perstorp, Chemique Adhesives, Georgia-Pacific Chemicals, Hexion, Celanese Corporation, Foremark Performance Chemicals, and Ercros S.A.
- "Growing need for protein rich meat sources including swine, ruminants and poultry coupled with increasing awareness over animal health will escalate market demand. Product market growth is also supported by continuing trend of animal diseases including swine & bird flu in poultry sector. Market demand for feed mycotoxin binders is also attributed towards increasing governmental efforts especially in Europe, to standardize poultry, swine and ruminant meat products.
- "Growing demand for processed meat has spurred the application of additives in animal nutrition and feed industry. Rapid growth in livestock production for meat consumption coupled with government initiatives including schemes and subsidies promotes livestock health and production will foster industry growth of feed mycotoxin binders."
- Some animal antibiotic alternatives for growth promotion are; probiotics, prebiotics, feed enzymes, feed acidifiers, phytochemicals, and antimicrobial peptides.
- Some animal antibiotic alternatives for disease prevention are; vaccines, immune modulators, Bacteriophages, endolysins, hydrolases, biofilm inhibitors, and quorum-sensing inhibitors.
Probiotics in Animal Feed Market
- Research by MarketsandMarkets shows that the probiotics in animal feed global market will grow to $7 billion by the end of 2025 from $4.6 billion in 2019. The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% during the 2019-2025 forecast period.
- The market's major growth drivers are; "growth in consumption of animal-based products, the shift of livestock industry from unorganized sector to an organized one, and increase in focus on animal health to prevent disease outbreaks.
- Some key players in the market are; Chr. Hansen (Denmark), Koninklijke DSM N.V. (Netherlands), DowDuPont (US), Evonik Industries (Germany), Land O'Lakes (US), Lallemand (Canada), Bluestar Adisseo Co. (China), Lesaffre (France), Alltech (US), Novozymes (Denmark), Calpis Co., Ltd. (Japan), Schouw & Co. (Denmark), Unique Biotech (India), Pure Cultures (US), Kerry (Ireland), and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. (Japan)
Global Feed Enzymes
- The estimated market size for the global feed enzymes market is $1.3 billion. The market is projected to reach $ 1.9 billion by the end of 2025 at a CAGR of 8.1% during the 2020-2025 forecast period.
- Some of the market's key players are; Cargill, Incorporated, BASF SE, DuPont, Bluestar Adisseo Co., Ltd., and Koninklijke DSM NV.
- As stated above, this project's geographic focus was not provided, so we assumed a global focus. If a focused approach is desired, for example, US focus, this would have to be communicated to us in a reply.
- We provided the key players, market size, projected growth, and growth rate for the mycotoxin binders global market during our initial hour of research.
- We were unable to locate sources that provided the market size for animal antibiotic alternatives in general. However, we identified some of the alternatives, and we were able to provide some of their market size, projected growth, and growth rate, as shown above. (Global probiotics in animal feed market, and the global feed enzymes market.)
- Besides, statistics on the markets' segments by application, i.e., poultry, cattle, swine, and aquaculture, are available but are paywalled.
- Additional hours of research are required to provide more details on key players in the mycotoxin binder global market and more information on the remaining antibiotic alternatives.
- Please select one or more of the options provided in the proposed scoping section below.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.