LCMS Foundation Marketing Spend
To provide the marketing spend for different Lutheran affiliated denominations and their foundations on behalf of the LCMS foundation. Additionally to provide competitor benchmark marketing spending examples, examples of competitors include: Wels, ELCA, and The Catholic Foundation. This information will be used to bench-mark against the LCMS foundation's current marketing spend.
- The Lutheran World Federation is a communion of churches in the Lutheran tradition that represents 75.5 million Christians worldwide.
- The International Lutheran Council is an association of established confessional Lutheran church bodies that represents 7.15 million members across the world.
- The Confessional Evangelical Lutheran Conference is made up of 32 member churches worldwide.
- The Global Confessional and Missional Lutheran Forum is a Lutheran affiliated denomination.
- In the 2018/19 fiscal year, LCMS spent $4,457,203 on communication, which includes funds spent on publications, its website and blogs, social media, marketing and promotions and public relations.
- LCMS Foundation's February 2017 budget is available upon written request.
- LCMS Foundation's financial reports summarize their market performance and portfolio returns and holdings.
Summary Of Our Early Findings Relevant To The Goals
- Our initial one-hour of research provided the names of four Lutheran affiliated denominations. We also found the total amount spent by LCMS on communications in 2018/19.
- Our initial one-hour of research has shown that information about the marketing spend for different Lutheran affiliated denominations and their foundations on behalf of the LCMS Foundation is not publicly available.
- It is also not possible to provide the marketing spend for LCMS Foundation itself or for any of the other competitors: Wels, ELCA, and The Catholic Foundation because this information is not publicly available.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.