Perceptions and trends of Pringles in Canada and the United States
To obtain the current trends and perceptions of Pringles and other similar styles of salty snack such as Lay's in Canada and the United States. This research will help to provide a competitive intelligence.
- Based on a report by salty snack, the sales of salty snacks in the US will grow at a compound annual rate 4% to reach $29.3 billion in 2022.
- The demand for salty snacks is projected to grow by 3% between 2017 and 2022 in the US.
- The introduction of clean labelling and flavour innovation are some of the top trends that are dominating the salty snacks market in the US.
- A survey on Facebook to identify the ultimate snack food named Pringles as the favourite snack food among Facebook users ahead of Lay's, Dorritos, Ruffles, among others.
- According to Statista, 4.15 million Americans consumed 8 or more bags of Pringles in 2019.
- Our preliminary search could not identify data on trends related to Pringles. However, we found a report that provided a competitive analysis of pringles and Lays as the top potato chips brands. Therefore, we recommend that we change our focus to provide general trends and perceptions of potato chips in Canada and the US.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.