To gather information regarding to Plante Moran's key executives (especially in marketing), key clients, specialization, PR mentions, and key moments in their history, as well as trends of its industry. The information will be used for a new business pitch.
- Marten Van Pelt is the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Partners of the firm include Jim Proppe, Frank Audia, Beth Bialy, Dennis Graham, Chris Mccoy, Teresa Polock, and Brad Virkus.
- Anthony Belloli is the CEO of this firm.
Key Historical Moments
- The company was founded on January 20, 1924 by Elorion Plante.
- In 1950, Frank Moran joined the firm.
- In 2012, the company merged with Blackman Kallick.
- In 2013, the company was named the Best Public Accounting Firm for Women by the Accounting MOVE Project.
- Also in 2013, the firm opened new offices in Detroit, where it was first established.
- In 2018, the company acquired EKS&H.
- In 2019, Plante Moran acquired Planning Perspectives.
Our initial research shows that this company's clients are not publicly available. Also, there is little information regarding any key historical events of the company, additional to the ones listed in the Wikipedia overview of the company.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.