RFP Software Providers
To gain a list and robust evaluation of several proposal and RFP software providers.
- G2 lists several viable alternatives to Proposify for those looking to change their proposal software. These include PandaDoc, Conga, GetAccept, ClientPoint, QuoteWerks, Oracle CPQ Cloud, RFPIO, ConnectWise Sell, Loopio, Proposable, Verenia and RFP360.
- GetApp's curated list includes Qvidian, ConnectWise Sell, Quotient, Proposable, Vendavo CPQ Cloud, Quoter, QuoteWerks, and many more.
- BetterProposals positions itself as a viable alternative to Proposify.
- Nifty Quoter, Quote Roller and Apptus are also often compared to Proposify.
- It was unknown whether the goal of the software was from the vendor or sales team's point of view. We attempted to keep our search as broad as possible to capture the best possible providers.
- PandaDoc, one of the main competitors in this space, offers document tracking and notifications, advanced reporting and approval workflows. Their templates are completely customizable and unlimited. The UI is very clean and intuitive, offering WYSIWYG functionality.
- A fully customizable content library allows users to personalize proposals by dragging and dropping custom images, videos, testimonials and more.
- The reporting is available on indivudual and team level. Tracking can include time to close, revenue generated, close rate and document funnel details.
- Screenshots of the software are available here.
- Pricing for PandaDoc is $9/user/month for basic/individual accounts, $25/user/month for unlimited eSignatures, $49/user/month for business level access including content libraries and enterprise pricing is available upon request.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.