To provide insights using source material dated no earlier than 2018 that answer the following specific questions related to how people use email, how email is an effective marketing channel, and other stats/data that highlight email marketing performance:
1) How does email perform (ROI) amongst different marketing channels?
2) How is email used by people compared to other marketing channels?
3) How frequently do people check their email compared to other marketing channels/platforms?
4) How much are companies investing in email marketing compared to other marketing channels?
5) How popular is email app usage on mobile?
7) What is the growth rate of email usage?
8) What is the effectiveness of personalized emails?
9) What is the effectiveness of email segmentation?
10) What is the effectiveness of automated/triggered campaigns?
Research will be used to create content focused on the basics of email marketing, how email marketing is used by brands/retailers, why email marketing is effective, and how email marketing compares to other channels.