Mobile In-App Advertising
Quick Service Restaurants (QSR)
- Quick Service Restaurants' total local advertising spend for 2019 is expected to equal $3.9 billion.
- BIA Advisory Services predicts the total local advertising spend for Quick Service Restaurants will decline slightly during 2020, 2021, and 2022 before increasing again. The total QSR local advertising spend in 2023 is expected to equal $47 million more than the amount spent in 2019.
Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)
Summary Of Our Early Findings Relevant To The Goals
- Our first hour of research was able to provide some required information. We were able to provide the mobile in-app advertising spend, both US and Global, for 2019 and the predicted Global spend for 2020. We were able to provide the total local advertising spend for QSR for 2019 and 2023, but not for 2020. We were able to provide the total amount that US CPG companies will spend on digital advertising in 2019 and 2020.
- We did not have time in our first hour of research to find the top companies in each category (from an advertising/marketing spend perspective)
, any requirements and goals that each category has when advertising/marketing
/that may guide advertising decisions, or any additional trends.
- Please select one or more of the options provided in the proposed scoping section below.