Sports Engagement at Work
To discover statistics/data on the extent to which office workers engage with or follow/watch sports while they are at work. This research would be used to develop a pitch for advertisement during office hours.
- According to Mark Robinson, co-founder of Kimble Application, "football has become a staple of office conversation and culture" in fall/autumn.
- Some workplaces in the United States have started live-broadcasting of big sporting events or day-time games on office televisions, allowing employees to stay updated on the excitement of the sports while working.
- According to a recent Kimble survey, over a third (37%) of United States employees say that they "participated in fantasy sports competitions during work hours".
- 29% of employees believe that they have improved their relationships at work because of sports rivalries.
- A total of 43% (almost half) of employees say that they have "watched games over the past year during work hours while their manager thought they were doing other tasks".
- The Institute of Leadership & Management reveals that 90% of bosses (9 out of 10) will allow their employees to watch the World Cup while at work.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.