Top Executive Coaching Executives in Silicon Valley
To provide a list of 5 of the top executive coaches in Silicon Valley. For each the following should be provided:
- Contact information.
- 1-2 sentence overview of services provided (should be able to provide help with goal setting, storytelling, and company problem identification).
- Any insights showing what makes the person among the top in their field (i.e. qualifications, recognitions, experience, notable clients, etc).
- Reviews (should show that they are largely positive).
- Pricing (should be greater than $400 per month).
- Location (should serve Silicon Valley area — i.e. San Francisco, San Mateo, Palo Alto).
- If available, provide information showing whether the person serves early stage startups and/or the hardware industry.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 415-343-3939
- Address: 403 Francisco Street, San Francisco, CA 94133
- Maureen Taylor is the founder of SNP Communications. This company provides coaching services for business leaders that focuses on storytelling, practical skill-building, leadership coaching, and customized coaching services tailored to the company's needs.
- Maureen has been referred to by a former client as "intimidatingly elegant" as someone to cuts straight to the chase.
- There aren't any reviews about Maureen Taylor or SNP Communications where they are commonly found such as Google Reviews, Facebook or Yelp.
- According to the BBB, SNP Communications has been in business for 28 years, has received zero complaints, and has an A+ rating.
- Maureen Taylor has over 20 years of experience working with leaders of Fortune 500 companies, including those from Sun Microsystems, Oracle, Cisco, and Google.
- Although pricing information is not publicly available on Maureen Taylor's website, a media article published about her in 2015 notes that she was charging $750 per hour at that time.
- Maureen Taylor serves the San Francisco area.
- SNP Communications has experience working with a wide range of clients from various industries, including startup companies such as Fitbit, King, and Lyft.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.