To provide an overview of the cloud-based services and the marketing associated with managed services of Meraki
, Aruba / HPE
, Ruckus (Commscope)
, Xirrus, Ubiquiti
, Extreme, Cambium
, TP link
While revenue for cloud-based services is available for some of the public players on the list, most private companies do not provide a breakdown of the revenue generated by each of their products. In cases like that we have provided the company's overall revenue.
- Cisco's Meraki revenue was estimated to be roughly $34 million.
- Its managed services products include Meraki Insights, Wireless WAN, Security and SD WAN, mobile device management, and Switching.
- Cisco's services reached $12.9 billion in 2019. Cloud-specific information was not clearly detailed in the annual report.
- Mojo Networks was acquired by Arista in August, 2018.
- All the companies have been entered in the attached spreadsheet.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.