Healthcare Trends for Non-profits
To establish some trends in healthcare marketing related to non-profits.
Tailoring Marketing Campaigns for Different Segments
- When creating a marketing strategy for a non-profit, it is important to acknowledge the various segments of supporters that can raise money for a given cause.
- In some instances, marketers will be faced with different segments that look similar as they are closely aligned when it comes to fundraising goals, but independent on how they operate within a healthcare setting. In such cases, it is advisable to strategize on multiple marketing campaigns under the same banner.
Using Creative Measures to Encourage Registrations
- Healthcare marketing, just like any other sector, requires a special and creative approach to encourage as many registrations as possible.
- Some creative measures may include providing incentives such as pre-race t-shirts, for people who sign up. Currently, most event organizers have adopted a trend that provides special incentives to participants once the event is done, while others provide incentives before and after the event.
- As digital platforms continue to grow, marketers have continued to exploit these platforms to garner the numbers and attract non-profits.
- There are over 750,000 non-profits on social media platforms such as Facebook.
- Healthcare marketers use their Facebook pages to share their cause and raise awareness to reach over 1.4 billion people who use Facebook daily around the world.
- More healthcare marketers are embracing this trend as they have the potential to broadcast their events and activities around the world.
- Alternatively, healthcare marketers can create a dedicated group of supporters and use fundraising tools to solicit for donations.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.